* e.g. Nurses, Social Workers, Students, Community Members - Please note that a proof of eligibility for a reduced rate has to be provided (e.g. student ID, press ID, association membership proof).
The registration fee for regular delegates and allied professionals includes:
- The entry to all official conference sessions as well as the Opening Ceremony;
- The exhibition and poster areas;
- The conference bag, containing the official conference material;
- A two-year EACS membership.
Please find the Terms and Conditions here for download.
International Workshop on Co-Morbidities and Adverse Drug Reactions in HIV
The International Workshop on Co-Morbidities and Adverse Drug Reactions in HIV will take place on
- October 23, 13.00 – 18.00
- October 24, 08.30 – 18.00
- October 25, 08.30 – 15.00
(Timings may be subject to change.)
The workshop is not included in the conference registration fee, extra registration is required.
For any further questions, please contact Victoria Hamilton (email@example.com).
Registrations for more than ten people will be handled separately as a group booking. There are no special group registration fees.
Please contact the Conference Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org to have further information regarding the registration procedure.
Please note that we will not accept any group registrations without an individual postal and e-mail address for each delegate!
This information will enable the EACS to contact delegates regarding EACS membership but also keep them up to date on any news regarding the EACS conference.
After completion of the registration procedure and after receipt of full payment, the group manager will receive access to REACT Groups, a portal which allows to:
- Provide the delegates' names for the ordered registrations;
- Add new participants and bookings (e.g. EACS Pre-Educational Course);
- Change/edit names and bookings;
- Download reports and overviews of your current bookings.
Further details and instructions will be sent in our confirmation e-mail.
Should the pre-paid amount not be used in full during the pre-registration process, the remaining amount can be used for on-site registration.
There will be no refund for paid and unused badges.
The deadline for group bookings is October 5, 2017.
Please find the Terms and Conditions for Groups here for download.
Visa Requirements / Letter of Invitation
It is the delegate's responsibility to investigate the visa requirements for Italy and to apply for a visa, if necessary. Delegates who require an entry visa must allow sufficient time for the application procedure. Delegates should contact the nearest Italian embassy or consulate to determine the appropriate timing of their visa applications.
The Letter of Invitation does not financially obligate the conference organizers in any way. All expenses incurred in relation to the conference are the sole responsibility of the delegate. The Letter of Invitation does not guarantee an entry visa to Italy.
Click here to generate your Letter of Invitation.
Fill in the required fields and press “Next”. The Letter of Invitation is then available as a PDF document which can be printed and saved as needed.
Should you have any questions, please contact:
EACS Conference Secretariat
c/o K.I.T. Group GmbH
Association & Conference Management
10709 Berlin - Germany
Tel: +49 30 24603-273
Fax: +49 30 24603-269